Dr. Reitter is a board-certified oral surgeon who specializes in TMJ treatment at Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery.
About Dr. Erik Reitter
Dr. Erik Reitter is a board-certified Oral & Maxillofacial surgeon who is a graduate of Marquette University’s School of Dentistry, where he received his Doctor of Dental Surgery. His surgery internship took place at Jackson Memorial Hospital and residency at the University of Florida at Shands Jacksonville.
At Carolinas Centers for Oral, Facial, Cosmetic & Dental Implant Surgery, Dr. Reitter completed an extensive fellowship training focusing on TMJ/Facial pain treatments.
Education and Residency
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)—Marquette University’s School of Dentistry
- Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Residency—University of Florida at Shands Hospital in Jacksonville
- Fellowship—Carolinas Centers for Oral, Facial, Cosmetic & Dental Implant Surgery
Amazing 5-Star Reviews
- Board-Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (NCSOMS)
- American Dental Association (ADA)
Dr. Reitter’s specialties include TMJ therapy.