Dr. Miyaji is board-certified in both Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Anesthesiology.
About Dr. Charles Miyaji
Dr. Charles Miyaji was born and raised in San Diego, California. He graduated with a degree in Biochemistry and Cell Biology from the University of California, San Diego. His dental training was completed at Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts. This was followed by a four year residency in Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. Since graduating, he has been in private practice.
Dr. Miyaji holds board certifications in both Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery and Dental Anesthesiology. He is a member of the American Dental Association and the American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons. He is an active member of local city and state dental and oral surgeons. His personal interests include boating, fishing and golfing. He is married and has a daughter.
Education and Residency
- Doctor of Medicine in Dentistry (DMD) – Tufts University in Boston, Massachusetts
- Oral Surgery Residency – University of Minnesota in Minneapolis
- Board-certified with the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Board-certified with the American Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- American College of Dental Anesthesiologists
- American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)