The full-time Prosthodontic Reconstructive and Implant Fellowship at Envision Dental Implant Center
provides the unique opportunity to gain experience in advanced clinical treatment, including digital
planning and manufacturing and offers an in-depth understanding of implant prosthodontic techniques.
The fellow will expect to be involved with hundreds of complex implant cases focused on full arch and
immediate load treatment indications. In addition, they will participate in treatment covered by medical
insurance, including trauma, congenital, and oncologic deformity reconstruction using dental implants.
Similar to our OMFS fellows, the implant fellow will be tasked with documenting, planning, and
participating in the treatment of all cases.
The fellow will function as an integral part of our dental implant center and will support educational and
research projects within the practice.
The program duration will be one year, from July 1 of the starting year to June 30 of the following year.
Fellows will gain extensive exposure and advanced clinical training in the following:
- Interdisciplinary treatment planning
- Treatment and management of Complex patients
- Participate in Surgical and restorative stages Full Arch and Immediate Load
- Understanding of prosthetic therapies for Full Arch and Immediate Load
- Digital Lab Processes and Management
- Prevention and management of implant complications
To be selected for this position, the prosthodontist must:
- Obtain an unrestricted North Carolina dental license and South Carolina dental license
- Become an ITI Member
- Be available from July 1–June 30 each year
Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, Envision Dental Implant Center (formerly Carolinas Center
for Dental Implants) comprises highly-trained specialists offering a broad spectrum of advanced prosthetic procedures. They use innovative technology and industry-leading techniques to deliver predictable results at state-of-the-art facilities located in North and South Carolina. For more information about Envision, visit mycenters.com/full-arch-center.
Envision Dental Implant Center is an affiliate of Flagship Specialty Partners. To learn more, visit
In partnership with Straumann®