Dr. Cook is a dual-degree oral and maxillofacial surgeon who specializes in dental implants, TMJ disorders, jaw surgery, and sleep apnea.
About Dr. Daniel R. Cook
Like his colleagues, Dr. Daniel R. Cook’s credentials are impressive. A second generation dental medical professional, Dr. Cook has bachelor’s degrees in biology and chemistry from Baylor University and a doctor of dental surgery degree from Baylor College of Dentistry. He also earned his doctor of medicine from Louisiana State University Health Science Center at New Orleans School of Medicine, and stayed on there for his Oral and Maxillofacial residency.
Dr. Cook is an extremely valuable asset to our practice and enjoys the full scope of oral & maxillofacial surgery with special emphasis on dental implants, TMJ disorders, jaw surgery, and sleep apnea. Dr. Cook has also traveled extensively on medical missions to Nicaragua and India, serving patients without access to surgery for debilitating deformities such as extensive craniofacial cleft lips and palates.
Education and Residency
- BS in Biology and Chemistry—Baylor University
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (DDS)—Baylor College of Dentistry
- Doctor of Medicine (MD)—Louisiana State University
- Oral and Maxillofacial Residency—Louisiana State University
Amazing 5-Star Reviews
- Board Certified by the American Board of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery (ABOMS)
- Past President of the North Carolina Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (NCSOMS)
- American Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (AAOMS)
- Southeastern Society of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (SSOMS)
- American College of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgeons (ACOMS)
Dr. Cook specializes in cleft lip and palate repair, facial trauma, wisdom teeth removal, and TMJ disorders.
Denver/Lake Norman Office
Denver, NC 28037