Adrian Lineberger, MD
Our head of Anesthesiology, Dr. Adrian Lineberger, is a native of Chapel Hill, NC. Dr. Lineberger trained at Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University in Winston-Salem where he was a member of the Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society and was the recipient of the Proctor Pediatric Award.
Dr. Lineberger performed his Pediatric Internship a Yale-New Haven Hospital in Connecticut and his Residency in Anesthesiology at the University of North Carolina Hospital, where he also served as Chief Resident.
After his residency, Dr. Lineberger relocated to Grand Rapids, MI where he served as Chairman of the Anesthesia Department and Medical Director of Integrated Pain Services at the Spectrum Health Medical System. He was also an Associate Professor at the Michigan State University Medical School.
Dr. Lineberger is Board Certified in Anesthesiology and holds a degree in Medical Project Management from the Harvard School of Public Health.
Dr. Lineberger oversees and serves all of the CCOFS offices to ensure quality of care and patient safety for all procedures and surgeries.
- Bowman Gray School of Medicine at Wake Forest University 1978-1981
- Alpha Omega Alpha Honor Medical Society
- Proctor Pediatric Award
- Yale-New Haven Hospital for Pediatric Internship 1981-1982
- University of North Carolina Hospital for Anesthesiology Residency 1983-1985
- Chief Resident 1984-1985
- Chairman, Department of Anesthesiology, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI 2004-2006
- Medical Director, Integrated Pain Services, Spectrum Health, Grand Rapids, MI 2009-2011
- Associate Professor, Michigan State University Medical School 2009-2014
- Degree in Medical Project Management, Harvard School of Public Health 2010
- Board Certified Anesthesiologist
M-F 8AM – 5 PM; Fri – 8AM – 2PM