HOW MANY OF THESE COMMON SYMPTOMS DO YOU EXPERIENCE?
- Are you aware of grinding or clenching your teeth?
- Do you wake up with sore, stiff muscles around your jaws?
- Do you have chronic headaches, neck aches, or pain in your shoulders?
- Do you have ear pain and/or pressure?
- Do you experience pain when you clench your teeth?
- Does stress make your clenching and pain worse?
- Does your jaw click, pop, grate, catch, grind, or lock when you open or close your mouth?
- Is it difficult or painful to open your mouth, eat, or yawn?
- Do you have pain in the jaw joint, muscles and/or surrounding area?
- Have you ever injured your neck, head, or jaws?
- Have you had problems (such as arthritis) with other joints?
- Do you have teeth that no longer touch when you bite?
- Do your teeth meet differently from time to time?
- Is it hard to use your front teeth to bite or tear food?
- Are your teeth sensitive, loose, broken or worn?
For those with severe TMJ issues, we offer the most comprehensive suite of surgical and non-surgical options for treatment, backed by nationally-recognized, board-certified & fellow-trained oral surgeons. We have multiple convenient locations to choose from, with North Carolina offices in Charlotte, Gastonia and the Denver/Lake Norman area. We also service South Carolina with offices in Greenville, Simpsonville, Rock Hill and Greenwood.