Multiple Teeth Replacement in Charlotte, NC
Permanently Complete Your Smile
Implant and restorative dentistry has largely become so popular and trusted due to the high success rate of dental implants. Known for being fully functional and natural-looking, dental implants are also recognized for their incredible versatility. One dental implant can support the crown of one missing tooth. If you’re missing multiple teeth next to each other, one or more dental implant posts can support a bridge, providing you with all the benefits of implant dentistry while restoring confidence and function to your smile.
With three locations in Charlotte and over a dozen locations around North and South Carolina, Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery is the premier destination for patients looking to explore their tooth restoration options and achieve optimal results. With a variety of tooth replacement options and personalized treatment plans, we make it possible for our patients in the Carolinas to smile with confidence again.
Solutions for Replacing Multiple Missing Teeth
You have options when it comes to restoring your missing teeth. If you’re missing one tooth, the choice to replace it with a single dental implant is clear. But if you’re missing multiple teeth, you have several options to consider.
- Implant-Supported Bridge. Traditional bridges require healthy teeth to be ground down to support the bridge. Instead, dental implants can be inserted into the empty tooth sockets and support the prosthesis, which protects your natural teeth.
- Multiple Dental Implants. You can have a dental implant placed as often as needed throughout the mouth. This includes molars, canine teeth, and front teeth.
- Full-Arch Restoration. Patients missing many or all of their teeth can achieve a brand-new smile through full-arch restoration, a procedure that uses dental implants to support a permanent denture.
- Fixed or Removable Bridge. Traditional bridges or removable partial dentures can restore your ability to eat and speak normally, but without roots or implant posts, the jaw bone does not receive the necessary stimulation to keep it strong and will atrophy over time.
- No Replacement. Leaving missing teeth untreated leads to jaw bone loss. This can cause sagging facial features, dental shifting, and lead to more severe and costly jaw bone repair.
One of the most life-changing procedures that we perform at Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery is full-arch restoration. This treatment uses only a few dental implant posts to secure a fixed prosthesis in one or both dental arches, allowing you to achieve a brand new and healthy smile you can be proud of. Full-arch restoration is completed in a single procedure, so you will walk out of our office with a new smile that you can begin to enjoy immediately.
With dental implants securing the fixed denture, your jaw bone receives the stimulation it needs to remain strong and healthy. Meanwhile, the prosthesis is secured for a permanent restoration, unlike removable dentures or bridges that you must remove to eat and clean. Patients who undergo full-arch restoration immediately remark on the improvements in quality of life and ability to eat, speak, and smile again with total confidence. To find out if you are a candidate or to learn more, visit our Full-Arch Restoration page or contact our office for an appointment.