How To Find The Right Oral Cosmetic Surgeon For You
After making the decision to undergo cosmetic oral surgery, the next step is finding a qualified dentist or surgeon. You have 2 options – You can visit a regular dentist who will refer the surgical procedures to other offices, or you can visit a complete oral surgery center and have all work done under 1 roof.
Nothing impacts the outcome of a cosmetic procedure as much as the professional doing the work, so it pays to take your time and consider your options. By understanding the types of available procedures, the benefits of undergoing them and the things to look for in a surgeon, your experience is sure to be easy and effective.
ABOUT COSMETIC DENTISTRY & ORAL SURGERY
Are you considering cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte NC? Begin by familiarizing yourself with the available options and their associated costs.
Cosmetic dentistry involves improving the appearance of the teeth, mouth, smile and entire face. Prices vary depending on the procedure, the materials used, the surgeon and various other factors. Dental implants, for example, cost anywhere from $900 to more than $3,000 per implant. Veneers average between $925 and $2,500 per tooth. In exchange for your investment, you gain an improved appearance, greater self-confidence and long-term relief.
Cosmetic oral surgeons span many specializations, including:
- Orthodontists – diagnose, intercept and treat malocclusions, or “bad bites.”
- Oral and maxillofacial surgeons – Perform reconstructive procedures on the mouth, jaw and entire face.
- Prosthodontists – Repair and replace teeth on a large scale through crowns, implants, dentures and other procedures.
- Cosmetic surgeons – Alter the body’s appearance for enhanced aesthetic results.
When done correctly, cosmetic oral surgery benefits patients’ lives in many ways. Elective, restorative procedures provide permanent solutions to oral and cosmetic issues that often hold people back in life. The newfound confidence these procedures produce profoundly enhances people’s personal and professional lives.
HOW TO FIND THE RIGHT CHARLOTTE COSMETIC SURGEON
If you require oral surgery or cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte, knowing what to look for in a cosmetic oral surgeon/dentist is of the utmost importance. Ensure your experience with cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte goes well by insisting on the following:
- Board Certification – Board certification demonstrates that a surgeon is properly trained and experienced in their area of specialty. Look for certification from the American Board of Cosmetic Surgery (ABOCS) at the least. For oral procedures, surgeons who also have board certification by the American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons (ABOMS) are best qualified.
- Experience – The ideal surgeon will have extensive experience in the procedure you need. There are many specializations and sub-specializations in the field, so insist on a surgeon with ample amounts of proven experience in the type of work you require.
- Results – Someone who has successfully performed cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte for a decent length of time should willingly and happily provide proof of their talent. Look for patients whose “before” pictures closely match yours and whose outcomes mirror your objectives.
- Connection – The right cosmetic oral surgeon will inspire confidence in you. They will make you feel at ease and will address any concerns you have along the way in a friendly, helpful and reassuring way.
- Customer Service – You will never be left hanging when working with the right surgeon. When undergoing oral surgery in Charlotte, you should be able to count on your surgeon and their team for anything and everything you need, including clear pricing information, prompt replies and helpful materials to guide your decision.
- Quality Facilities – Insist on state-of-the-art facilities when undergoing cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte NC. The facility should be accredited by a reputable organization, and staff should have the appropriate qualifications to ensure your safety and comfort from start to finish.
INSIST ON THE FINEST CHARLOTTE COSMETIC DENTISTRY & ORAL SURGERY
Your investment in a cosmetic dentistry or cosmetic oral surgery procedure in Charlotte should produce positive long-term returns for you, including improved self-esteem, improved functionality and improved overall appearance. Whether you opt for a complete smile makeover or something simpler, it pays to have the right professionals at your service.
Carolinas Center For Cosmetic Surgery employs the finest cosmetic oral surgeons, including facial trauma oral surgeons, oral and maxillofacial surgeons, TMJ specialists and more, all under 1 roof.
Our surgeons have elite experience in the field of oral surgeon and cosmetics. From rhinoplasties to permanent missing tooth replacements, our procedures change people’s lives. Ensure the best results for cosmetic dentistry in Charlotte NC by contacting us today or visiting our cosmetic website.