EnvisionTM is about to launch its third season of hands on and comprehensive educational programs on full arch immediate load implant restorations. This pioneering program has proven to be very popular with more than 50 doctors from the Charlotte area participating during our first two seasons.
Wouldn’t it be great to be “chairside” for live patient surgeries to learn the latest techniques on all-in-one day restorations—without ever having to take time away from your practice?
EnvisionTM offers you just that:
- Hands-on direction by leading experts and specialists
- Actual case examples by local dentists on Charlotte patients
- Support lectures for your staff in our conference room while surgeries are in session
Be Our Guest
If you’ve been considering adding full-arch immediate load implant treatment to your dental practice, please come as our guest at an upcoming event to learn more and contact any of our five offices for more information.
Full Support— from Consultation to Restoration
The EnvisionTM Implant Continuum utilizes both lecture format and live patient surgery to guide practitioners and to build confidence in implementing every aspect of full arch implants, including:
Key Information and Dates included in this Newsletter.
• Treatment Planning
• Financial Presentation
• Surgical Issues
• Final Prosthetic Delivery Session (as a group)
The restorative support starts on Day 1 to make certain that every level of case work-up is done in conjunction with the restorative doctor. This guarantees that the patient is set on course for a fabulous finish.
We will meet May-September once a month for Thursday evening dinner lectures and Friday morning surgeries:
- Thursday lectures are held from 6:30 to 8:30 PM at Myers Park Country Club.
- Friday AM surgeries and staff lectures will take place at one of the five area Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery offices.
- All EnvisionTM participants are welcome at every surgery, and your staff is invited to participate in support lectures while the surgeries are in session.
- Continuing Education (CE) credit hours will be awarded
We Want You to Join Us!
We are very excited to offer the EnvisionTM Implant Continuum to the Charlotte community, and invite you to learn more. Whether you’ve treatment planned many of these cases successfully in the past, or are just looking to get started, we want you to be a part of this group. We look forward to seeing you at an EnvisionTM event soon!
Carolinas Center for Oral & Facial Surgery is pleased in 2015 to continue our ENVISIONTM Implant Continuum, featuring the Zimmer ReVitalize protocol.
Partnering with Zimmer Dental and Drake Dental Laboratories, the ENVISIONTM Implant Continuum will place an emphasis on full arch restorations, live patient surgeries with chairside restorations and hands-on support from “Consultation to Restoration.”
- May 04 – Kick-off Dinner & Lecture by Dr. James A. Rivers
- Jun 18 – Lecture: Case Set-up
- Jun 19th – Implant Surgery 1
- Jul 23 – Lecture: Financial Presentation to the Patient
- Jul 24 – Implant Surgery 2
- Aug 27 – Lecture: Restorative Treatment Planning
- Aug 28 – Implant Surgery 3
- Sep 24 – Lecture: Surgical Treatment Planning
- Sep 25 – Implant Surgery 4
- Oct 22 – Lecture: Conversion to Final Prosthesis/Wrap-up
- Oct 23 – Final Prosthetic Delivery (at Drake Lab)