Whether you are self-conscious about your nose or feel it doesn’t fit with the rest of your facial features, a rhinoplasty in Charlotte may be the ideal cosmetic treatment for you.
Using industry-leading surgical techniques and skillful artistry, Dr. Mohamed can delicately shape and contour your nose to complement your other facial features and help you reach your aesthetic desires.
Besides reshaping noses for cosmetic reasons, Dr. Mohamed is also passionate about performing rhinoplasties to improve the quality of life for patients with abnormalities, deviated septums, or facial trauma.
The Benefits of a Rhinoplasty
There are many benefits to having nose surgery at Carolinas Center for Cosmetic Surgery. These benefits include:
- Improved Confidence – When you look good, you feel good. By treating your nose concerns, we can help you increase your confidence and self-esteem.
- Facial Harmony – By addressing an overly large or misshapen nose, we can restore harmony and balance to your facial features.
- Complete Customization – Whether your nose is too big, crooked, hooked, humped, or something else, your rhinoplasty is customized to fit your goals.
- Restoring Nasal Symmetry – If you have nasal asymmetry, Dr. Mohamed can precisely correct this problem for an improved appearance.
- Improved Breathing – If you have problems associated with a deviated septum, we can treat this to improve your breathing.
- Correct Abnormalities – Dr. Mohamed can correct congenital abnormalities that affect the nose to deliver an improved appearance.
Am I a Good Candidate?
It is Generally Ideal For
You are a good candidate for a rhinoplasty if:
- You are unhappy with the shape of your nose
- You have functionality problems due to your nose
- You are healthy enough for surgery
- You have realistic expectations for your treatment outcome
- You do not smoke
- You do not have any medical conditions that may affect your recovery
It is Not So Great For
You may not be an ideal candidate for a rhinoplasty if:
- You have unrealistic expectations for your treatment
- You wish to increase the size of your nose
- You are in an unhealthy state of mind
- You are undergoing this procedure for someone other than yourself
- You are pregnant or nursing
- You can dedicate time to rest and recovery
How Old Do I Have to Be?
There is no right age to get a rhinoplasty, but Dr. Mohamed requires full nasal maturity before this procedure. Generally, nasal maturity for females is around 16 years of age, while for males, it is about 17 or 18.
No matter your age, Dr. Mohamed and his experienced team will work with you to determine if this is the right cosmetic treatment.
The Procedure Process Explained
Other Things to Consider Before Getting a Rhinoplasty
Are There Any Risks Involved?
As with any surgical procedure, some risks are associated with rhinoplasty, including bleeding, infection, breathing difficulty, changes in sensation, perforation, and adverse reactions to anesthesia.
It is important to note that when you choose a highly-experienced and skilled board-certified cosmetic surgeon, such as Dr. Mohamed, you reduce the chances of experiencing these risks.
Will I Need to Request Extensive Time Off From Work?
You must take enough time to relax so your nose can properly heal. Dr. Mohamed recommends taking at least one week off from work to prioritize rest and recovery.
How Long Will My Results Last?
Board-certified cosmetic surgeons like Dr. Mohamed have a lot of experience with this surgery. As a result, you can expect good results that last for a long time. Keep in mind that it may take up to a year to see the final results.
Additionally, ensure you follow any post-operative instructions to foster optimal healing and protect your nose during recovery, as any damage could affect your final results.
Is It Really Worth it?
If you are unhappy with how your nose looks or functions, a rhinoplasty in Charlotte with Dr. Mohamed can help improve your quality of life. This is why rhinoplasty surgery is one of the most popular procedures in the cosmetic surgery industry.
We’re Here For You
If you are ready to reshape your nose for better aesthetics and functionality, contact Dr. Mohamed at (980) 247-2927 to learn more about our rhinoplasty procedure. We look forward to helping you increase your confidence, self-esteem, and happiness with a rhinoplasty in Charlotte.