Is It Good to Wax Your Eyebrows?
Just like the hair on our heads, we can trim and shape our eyebrows to achieve the look we want. Eyebrow waxing is a safe and effective way to remove unwanted hair. Here are a few reasons why you should consider seeing a cosmetic specialist to have your eyebrows waxed:
- Longer Regrowth Period. Because the wax pulls the hair from the root, it takes longer to grow back than if you were to shave the unwanted hair. Results from eyebrow waxing will typically last between 3 and 4 weeks.
- Discomfort Is Minimal. Some people are more sensitive than others when wax is pulled, especially on the face. Our specialists make the waxing process quick, and any discomfort you feel will subside in just a few seconds.
- Safe for Sensitive Skin. At our office, we use wax that is safe for sensitive skin. Prior to having your brows waxed, our specialist will examine your skin and select the right type of wax for you.
- All Eyebrow Types Welcome. Waxing is great for short, long, fine, thick, or coarse eyebrow hair.
- Great for Men and Women. Everyone deserves to have the eyebrow look they desire! Eyebrow waxing is great for both men and women looking to shape their brows and remove unwanted hair.
When performed by a professional, eyebrow waxing is a quick and easy way to achieve the brow look you desire—plus you’ll enjoy longer-lasting results than shaving!
At Carolinas Center for Cosmetic Surgery, we offer eyebrow waxing for men and women to remove unwanted hairs. After the waxing, we apply a special serum to soothe the skin, resulting in a comfortable and easy way to get the brow look you desire from experts you can trust.
Should I Wax or Pluck My Eyebrows?
Waxing is typically faster and more comfortable than plucking. With eyebrow waxing, the wax is all pulled off at once and the discomfort subsides quickly, compared to plucking which causes ongoing discomfort with repeated plucking until all of the unwanted hairs are removed.
The waxing process removes thinner hair follicles around the brows, removing the thin brow hairs that are often missed by plucking. If you only want to remove a few hairs, plucking may be more suitable. To find out the right hair removal treatment for you, come see our cosmetic specialists. Whether you are interested in eyebrow waxing or plucking, seeing a cosmetic professional will ensure you achieve the desired results and avoid damaging your skin.
Eyebrow Waxing in Charlotte, NC
Our team is here to help bring your cosmetic vision to life. Our certified aesthetician Tina Angers will customize the cosmetic experience to fit your exact needs and skin condition, creating a relaxing and enjoyable experience with results you’ll love. Contact Carolinas Center for Cosmetic Surgery today to learn more about eyebrow waxing in Charlotte, NC, and schedule your visit.